My tutu business is a passion of mine. I enjoy being able to do what I consider "art". I love designing and then creating these outfits or costumes. It's a joy to see little girls get excited when they stand in front of the mirror to see themselves looking like beautiful princesses. I especially enjoy making them for my darling little princess. So, I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!
How do I order from you? I am Jolie Allen's sis and have three little girls and have been trying to figure out what to make the girls for Halloween. Can you please e-mail me? coconutkd@yahoo.com These are too dang cute! Also, do you make custom orders?? Thanks so much! Katie
I would love to order one for my little 2 year old girl.... Especially the tiger one for Halloween.... These are so darling... How do I order and also what are you price ranges? Does the costume include everything(headband, gloves, etc...?) Please email me and let me know! Thanks!
4 comments:
How do I order from you? I am Jolie Allen's sis and have three little girls and have been trying to figure out what to make the girls for Halloween. Can you please e-mail me? coconutkd@yahoo.com These are too dang cute! Also, do you make custom orders?? Thanks so much!
Katie
I would love to order one for my little 2 year old girl.... Especially the tiger one for Halloween.... These are so darling... How do I order and also what are you price ranges? Does the costume include everything(headband, gloves, etc...?) Please email me and let me know! Thanks!
_Crystal Abbott
nathanabbott@beyondbb.com
I was wondering how much the costumes are. They are so cute! Thanks,
Brittany
brittanyandtraviscox@gmail.com
of course I'd love to know too! leanne@fitnessridge.com, I got your blog off of Nicole Young's.
Post a Comment