My tutu business is a passion of mine. I enjoy being able to do what I consider "art". I love designing and then creating these outfits or costumes. It's a joy to see little girls get excited when they stand in front of the mirror to see themselves looking like beautiful princesses. I especially enjoy making them for my darling little princess. So, I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!
Hello! I found this through my sister's blog (Megan Brunner). These are very cute! I was wondering how much you sell them for?? My daughter's birthday is the 5th of July and I think she'd love one! Let me know - my e-mail is jay_vee_zee@yahoo.com
1 comment:
Hello! I found this through my sister's blog (Megan Brunner). These are very cute! I was wondering how much you sell them for?? My daughter's birthday is the 5th of July and I think she'd love one! Let me know - my e-mail is jay_vee_zee@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Jessica
Post a Comment