Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Costumes...You Pick A Princess




These are darling! You can choose....Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White. Please contact me for more information. $65.00 each (I ship worldwide)

2 comments:

nateandcj said...

Hi-
So adorable!!! Those are too darling!
I left a comment on the former post and you emailed me back with the information (prices,etc..) I tried emailing you back but I don't know if you got it or not. I would really like the tiger one for my 2.5 year old little girl... Do you need to know her size? or how does that work? Email me if you get this! Thanks!!

Crystal
nathanabbott@beyondbb.com

THE CHRIS' said...

My girls want to be sleeping beauty and snow white for Halloween. I was going to ask you if you could make princess costumes then I go to your site and you already did. So how long are the tutus? Do they need pants under them or tights or something. I am guessing it comes with the shirt, and what else? By the way these are adorable!